Test Positive Aware Network is a that provides clients diagnosed with HIV/MDS with services such as case management, mental health, substance abuse, connection to medical care, prevention, and housing advocacy.
TPAN – Test Positive Aware Network
On behalf of those affected by HIV/AIDS and related illnesses, TPAN strives to:
- Empower individuals to navigate their lives by providing tools, resources and support;
- Adapt to the changing needs of the community;
- Support a sex-positive environment by affirming sexuality as an integral part of being human;
- Include everyone by embracing differences and creating community;
- Excel in delivering quality programs, advocacy, and ending stigma;
- Respect others through honest, open, and supportive communication.
Comprehensive HIV prevention services. Case management, mental health, substance abuse, connection to care and housing services for people living with HIV.
5537 N Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60640
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Testing & Syringe Exchange Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 12:00 p.m.-8 p.m.
Friday, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.